Job Vacancy – Electrial / Mechanical Engineer
Straaltechniek UK Ltd, a market leader in surface preparation are looking for an experienced and self motivated electrical / mechanical engineer to both work within our Sheffield based factory and our large customer base across the UK.
- To provide suitable electrical and mechanical skills to work along our external based service engineers on customer sites throughout the UK.
- Ability to support our internal based engineers within our Sheffield factory with the building of new and refurbished shot blast equipment, both on the electrical and mechanical side of machine build.
- Following suitable training, have the ability to work on customer sites as an individual engineer.
- Suitable electrical and mechanical knowledge within an engineers environment.
- Knowledge of electrical and safety regulations.
- Ability to diagnose and fault find within a logic relay and PLC control panel.
- Knowledge of surface preparation equipment would be an advantage.
For further information please call Ray Parsons on 01142571077 or email your CV to [email protected]